Tuesday 14 October 2014

100th Post: There's More...

Going through my short film, I have the risk of having too much or not enough filming to fit the duration of a short film. Around five minutes or a few minutes longer.

If I don't have enough:

I will be writing an extra script that'll go in-between some point of the short film to add a bit more in the story. The scenes will be different to what I already have planned out so I have opportunity to go different directions with the short film.

If I do have enough:

After putting the actual short film on a disc. I will put deleted scene on another. This will allow to demonstrate the other ideas I have stuck with and filmed. With the deleted scenes, I will also include bloopers and possibly some clips of before and after filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment